At IDC Integration, we specialize in AC drives, DC drives, servo drives, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), solid-state starters, line reactors, tension controls, softstart controls, circuit boards, power supplies, counters, temperature controllers and many others. We own the best test equipment available in this industry.
Equipped with a team of experienced engineers and service professionals with in-depth knowledge of our products and applications, IDC Integration provides a comprehensive solution to your industrial automation repair and maintenance needs.
Our expert technicians are trained and certified to repair most major brands.
- Local Circuit Board & Drive Repair Facility
- Refurbished to Factory Specifications (1 year warranty included)
- Emergency Breakdown & Rush Service Available
- Repairs Offered on Most Major Brands
- Standard 2 Week Delivery from Approval Date
We can provide downtime reduction through over the telephone troubleshooting and fast response for on site repairs.
- Machine Downtime Risk Assessment
- Preventive Maintenance Contracts
- Process Improvement Consulting
- System Troubleshooting
- Field Retrofits
- 24/7 Availability
- Factory Certified Technicians
- Locally Dispatched Technician
Our integrated solutions include all hardware, electronics and software to provide closed loop servo control for a diverse range of applications.
- Custom Engineered Drive, Motion Control, Motor and Automation Systems
- PLC Systems with Network Communications
- Designed to Customer Specifications from Engineering and Operations
- Complete Documentation Packages with Each System
- Value-based Design and Construction
- Quick Turnaround
- Locally Engineered and Constructed
Give us a call or click on “Request a Quote” from the navigation bar above to see how we can help you with all your automation and repair needs.